Sandhya is a respected and inspiring speaker, preacher and workshop leader. Her particular areas of wisdom for speaking are violence prevention, diversity/cultural competency/racial justice, models of healthy communication for organizations and congregations, congregational transformation, community outreach, and addressing systemic justice issues (including housing and economic justice).
Are you a gardener, child care worker, Sunday school teacher, or someone who shows up for neighborhood events and just wishes there were more of them?
Congratulations, because you ARE the Changemakers we’re looking for!
The world’s problems sometimes seem so big. We think that no matter what we do, it’s only a drop in the bucket – is it worth doing at all? It can be overwhelming, but Christians are called to make an impact. The truth is that even seemingly “small” steps can have huge impact in our communities. Perhaps … you really ARE a changemaker but you just have not known it?
People just like you do it every day, and you can too.
Perfection is not necessary for transformation. Saying “yes” with the skills and talents you already have is all that is needed. Discover the power of saying “yes” to what God is calling you.
With Sandhya R. Jha, you'll discover 10 ways to engage in powerful transformation ... and these are tools that are available to EVERYONE. This course is for you if you long to be an agent of change but you’re not sure how to go about doing so.
Specifically, you will discover....
- The power of telling your story so that you can harness your own experiences for mission
- The power of recognizing assets so that you can discover the strengths of others
- The power of listening deeply to your community so that you can match your gifts with needs
- The power of empowering communities so that you know you are doing God’s work
- The power of blooming where you’re planted so that you make a difference right where you are – no more delays.
If you are ready to claim your power as a changemaker, then we invite you to join us for the course 10 Simple (and Powerful) Ways to Transform Your Community with Rev. Sandhya R. Jha.
The course is eligible for CEU credits